Being a fashion enthusiast, I wanted to tailor my cocktail look to suit the occasion. I wanted my it to be dazzling enough to express my happiness. Now the second important aspect I was concerned about while creating a cocktail outfit was that it should be comfortable and it should let me enjoy freely without worrying about where my clothes are going and hence a jumpsuit.
Although cocktail looks should always appear sophisticated, they can also be fun and embrace exciting colors, embellishments, cuts, and unique accessories. Hence, I picked an electric blue color embellished with laser-cut acrylics and sequin work and got it tailored.
Ahead are the dos and don’ts of cocktail attire, some of these tips might be obvious, but others might surprise you.
- Keep things fun with unique cuts, colors, and embellishments.
- Add playful yet sophisticated accessories.
- Wear long and comfortable heels.
- Carry a clutch.
- Tailor your cocktail look to suit the event or occasion.
- Choose an outfit that is overly revealing.
- Wear a gown.
- Wear too many statement accessories.
- Carry an oversize bag.
- Wear flat shoes
Hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you!