A cocktail attire should be dazzling and comfortable at the same time. It should express your mood and let you enjoy.
Although cocktail looks should always appear sophisticated, they can also be fun and embrace exciting colors, embellishments, cuts, and unique accessories. Hence, I picked an electric blue color embellished with laser-cut acrylics and sequin work and got it tailored.
Ahead are the dos and don’ts of cocktail attire, some of these tips might be obvious, but others might surprise you, so please continue reading.
- Keep things fun with unique cuts, colors, and embellishments.
- Add playful yet sophisticated accessories.
- Wear long and comfortable heels.
- Carry a clutch.
- Tailor your cocktail look to suit the event or occasion.
- Choose an outfit that is overly revealing.
- Wear a gown.
- Wear too many statement accessories.
- Carry an oversize bag.
- Wear flat shoes
Hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you!